Looking For 87 Turbo T Limited

that's right john very excitied about coming down can't sleep mad it my screen saver lol:D

not for nothing but i don't know who you are and frankly i don't think that's any of your business. thanks for the reply

Originally posted by REAPER455
WOW NICE CAR GRAND NATIONAL LIKE IT ALOT WILL KEEP IT IN MIND, GREAT CAR, ANYBODY ELSE GOT ONE FOR SALE , I KNOW THESE DON'T GROW ON TREES , BUT JUST TRYING TO BE SELECTIVE .
Timing is everything I see. I listed mine a few weeks ago but a sale is pending....sorry. Best time so far was 11.95 and is good for much more as it sits...just needed tuning.

Got a deposit and I'm holding it for 6 weeks. A preliminary ship date is set for April 10 so unless something drastic happens it'll be gone then.

Column shift in a turbo Regal was something I really had to get used to! I surely liked the cornering lamps...it's cool as hell making a turn at night!! ;)

Originally posted by REAPER455
not for nothing but i don't know who you are and frankly i don't think that's any of your business. thanks for the reply

Ha, thats so funny. You must have paid too much.

Do you have a life , who the hell is this guy and not for nothin but how do you if i even bought anything . WHO ARE YOU MIKE MYERS FROM HALLOWEEN .

OH YEAH WELL WHY DON'T YOU START YOUR OWN POST IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CAR I THINK BUTTING INTO MY POST LOOKING FOR A BUICK IS KIND OF ***KEDUP ARCHIE , SO I GUESS THAT TELLS ME WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE , I'M TRYING TO FIND A NICE TURBO T , GO MAKE YOUR OWN POST IF YOU WANT ONE , SOME BUICK MEMBER YOU ARE .

You need to lighten up I'm not interested in that car.
I have a Limited and like to keep up on the market of what they sell for. A true member wouldn't let that bother them. Insted you act like a rabid dog protecting his food.

Ahh, turbo brotherhood at it's best...

Originally posted by Turbo-Archie
You need to lighten up I'm not interested in that car.
I have a Limited and like to keep up on the market of what they sell for. A true member wouldn't let that bother them. Insted you act like a rabid dog protecting his food.

Ahh, turbo brotherhood at it's best...

You seem to always have to throw in your 2 cents with other peoples post. You did the same thing to me on the HR bar posts. Reaper455 is right, it is his post. If you want to keep up on current market value go to Barnes and Noble and buy a NADA book or watch e-bay. Calling people a tool is not cool, the funny thing is if you were ever face to face with reaper455, I know you would not want to call him a tool:rolleyes:

But then again, it is easy to call people or members names sitting behind a PC. Like I told you in the past, take a back seat and let the guy find a Turbo car will you.