Looking for a 10sec buick..what do you have.

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
Im looking to buy a 10 sec turbobuick...I have around 14k to spend right now...could go higher depending on the car...Also on location (Shipping :frown: ) not looking to spend anywhere near 20k.

Let me know what you have...Have cash waiting....

Please send pics and Info along with a number you can be reached with and the best time to call you to..

ShawnFarrell313@comcast.net

Thanks Shawn,
732-778-2273 anytime

A possibility...

I have an 87 in PA with 62,000 miles. It ran 12.2 on 15PSI with a 2.2 60 foot and a TE-60. I just put on a GT-67 200 miles ago. With the boost turned up to 24PSI, I bet it runs high 10's.
The car has prety much everything it needs to go fast. Motor .030 over, Cam, ported heads, ported intake, FMI, injectors, suspension, dual fuel pumps, line lock, converter, etc zero rust, car is in excellent condition.

Price is 16k

I have a reliable daily driver that fits the bill. I am selling it for 13,800.
This is a Southern car from Augusta Georgia. The paint is decent 7/outta 10, the body has no rust, and the under carriage is in SWEET shape being a southern car. Its a solid roof car with power windows and AC (needs charging). The car has a new Hooker 2.5" exhaust, Racetronix hotwire kit with a Walbro255 intank pump, along with external Walbro pump to meet the fuel demands. The complete front suspension has been replaced with all new parts (ie: ball joints, tie rods etc). Also put in new springs, shocks and tires all around. GN interior aswell. Just a great all round car. The mods are

109 factory short block with
-double rolling timing chain
-210/210 hyd roller
-tall Buick V6 valve covers from Champion
-Magnacore wires
-a good set of ported iron heads with big valves
- ported intake
-Accufab polished upper with stock throttlebody
-83lb injectors
-Bowling green stock location intercooler
- 70 GTQ
-SFI acell DFI

-200R4 tranny freshened up with some goodies
-3500 ATR 9" stall
-Posi rearend

DSC01619.jpg

DSC01618.jpg

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01632.jpg

DSC01626.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

DSC01640.jpg

Shawn, I know of one that's gonna be for sale in the next week or so. It's in WPB Florida. It's a proven 10 second car. Not it should run 10's, it does. Actually it should run 9's in TSM trim. Email me or PM for info. Later.

I have an 87 in PA with 62,000 miles. It ran 12.2 on 15PSI with a 2.2 60 foot and a TE-60. I just put on a GT-67 200 miles ago. With the boost turned up to 24PSI, I bet it runs high 10's.
The car has prety much everything it needs to go fast. Motor .030 over, Cam, ported heads, ported intake, FMI, injectors, suspension, dual fuel pumps, line lock, converter, etc zero rust, car is in excellent condition.

Price is 16k

Vett-Klr...could you send pictures of the car along with a number and the best time to reach you to the email I provided above.

ttypewhite....Could you also send me a number to reach you with.

Damon...I will give you a call a little later...Thanks.

Hey shawn what happen you where so horny for pics and now nothin.

Never got any pics....I also asked a bunch of questions about the car...Which I also never got any answers to.

Thanks anyway...but I think I found what I was looking for.

Shawn

Sent the pics, i have confirmation of you recieveing.

But no problem, good luck with the new ride.

Vett-Klr...could you send pictures of the car along with a number and the best time to reach you to the email I provided above.
If you're still looking, we don't need to do pics, we can meet half way, you can see the car in person.

Dave