looking for a 86-87 t-type

CHANCE

No longer a Buick guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey guys im starting to look for a new regal for when i get back from iraq in dec heres the run down i want any color other than black, two tone would be nice like the wh1 ,no rust, stock or with some mods dont care about miles and ok interior the paint can be ok to what im really shotting for here is NO RUST the last car i got the guy said there wasnt any rust and this things got more than what i want i dont care about paint or parts i just dont want any rust NONE thanks guys and gals also im looking to spend no more than $10,000 on one thanks anyone that has one or knows were one is drop me a line if you bird dog me a car and i buy it ill send you a $100.00 finders fee thanks again
josh :D

CHANCE
This is the one for you !! It is Dark Red Met .not rosewood . my bad .
You really dont want to miss this one .
Check with Turbo01234 out of Florida . He is very up on these cars .

relax got signed off !I am sorry guys I got signed off before done editing .
I am selling a 87 T . Guys this car is top notch ! I look at this sight 2 or 3 times a day . I have looked at every car on here for the last year . This car is one of the nicest to pass through here . I bought it about a year ago from a member on here , this nice guy was almost on the side of anal . . I have 63 reciepts .
The car is a 87 T with 82,*** miles . This car is beautiful !!! It has $6500 worth of paint on it . It is Rosewood , chrome package,
I dont even know where to start !!
lets try this : New:
New Stock "John Craig turbo"with billet outlet
New 30# green stripe injectors
New Hood shocks
New brakes , front and rear
New shocks
New front and rear bumpers "$500.oo
New Chrome "all"
New seals "ALL" doors ,hood,wimdows
BFG radials
Jay Carter throttle body,ported dog house ,street chip
Dynotech transmission with art carr deep pan $1,600
New cam senser
ALL SENSERS ARE NEW
New Welbro pump 340 ,hot wired
New hood orenament
New test pipe
Ported stock elbow with houston down pipe
billet vacum block
Lots of engine chrome
New 2.5" flowmaster exhaust
New TA fuel filter
New turn signals
New Lights
New brake lights
New badges
New chrome door , feet stripes . " the things under the doors"
New window motors
New windshield wiper motor
New altanator
Spring cleaning was down ,
New valve springs
New hoses
New trans cooler
New battery
New windsheild and coolant over flow jugs

Guys I am typing all this and I realized that there will be pages of stuff .I have scanned all reciepts into my computer . For any series lookers I will email them .
I cannot describe how nice this car is . It is unmolested !! 93%stock.

I promise you that if you are looking for a T like this , it will be REALLY HARD to find one this nice . It is show car nice . The paint is super crisp .It is a beautiful , strong running car , this is a unabused car !! I haved owned 3 of these and this thing is so nice I couldnt bring my self to even put ALKY on it !!It still has it stock air breather on it .The car is set on 14# of boost ,no knock . It is just a cruiser . I cant go to the gas station without people stopping me ! This car needs to be at the Nats in the car show !!
A/C , power windows ,locks, Maroon int ., Pioneer C/D player "installed without cutting .
Still has the plastic on the dash.
I had every plan to drive this to the Nats from KC . I would drive this car any where !
Someone on here needs to by this one . Please do not let it go to ebay ! It belongs here !
No RUST ! NO DINGS ! NO STRATCHES ! INTERIOR 9.6 out of a 10
Exterior 9.7 out of a 10!

Car is super super tight . It rides nicer than new .
Like I said this guy that owned this car was super picky , this car is basically a frame on resto . He replaced every little thing .
Please call me there is WAY TO MUCH to remeber .816 510 6680.
But honestly this is the car that you get a second mortgage or tab into that 401k for .
I bought it for 12,500 . And put 2,000 miles on it and $600 worth of chrome on it . Other than that just stared at it and droolled on it .I still look at it and cant believe how nice it is .
But I will stop typing now , to much to describe .
I have photos if someone can host them for me . I will email them to any one interested .
Now here come the best news for a LUCKY PERSON !!
$10,500 ! That is a smoking deal !! I priced it to sell so please dont beat me up on this .If so , I will be forced to show up at the NATS with it !

Hey Josh where are you? I'm on FOB Speicher with the main. I should be headed home a month before you.Goodluck an be SAFE! MIKE