LOOKING FOR A GNX FOR SALE

I saw a post this morning about a GNX for sale now I cant find it? I believe it will be at the GS Nationals in BG this October. Number 54x.

GNX #545 with 24,952 miles
Will be shown Oct 17, 18, 19 at 2012 Buick GS Nationals
Minimum Sale Price: $54,545.45
Richard Namovich
RN@REJUVINAIR.com
850-321-0303

It is listed for sale in the July/August issue of GS X-tra

A year ago Fall of 2011 - GNX #119 asking price was $125,000 and now it is listed for $79,900... what a bargain... $45,000 Discount!!

#089 is available. I am posting for the owner (friend not dealer) 2nd owner around 4,900 orig miles. Located in northeast IL asking 76k obo

Hey Pat, unless you are going to keep coming back to check this thread you may want to post a phone number for the contact. It would be a shame if a buyer saw this and couldn't get a hold of you or your friend.
Pat is the owner his business line is 847-432-8395 leave a message.

I know of a GNX for sale same owner for last 10 years 100% stock garage kept with 10,000 miles on it.
Some of the original bumper fillers need to be replaced due to cracking.

Car fax messed up the mileage when current owner took possession shows exceeds limits but obviousily its an error
since a 10,000 mile car wil not look like a 99,000 mile example. I think car came out of Florida around 1993.

Owned by an older gentleman.....I bought 3 of his other cars years ago and saw this GNX briefly in his garage.

Located near Washington DC area.

Takes about 48 grand to buy it.

Car is not advertised.

He does not have the jacket or book that I am aware of.

I am sure it probably has two other issues, power antenna failure and headliner starting to droop.

If you are a serious buyer and none of my comments discourage you email me and I can provide you with his phone number or I can give him your number.

Car is fairly priced and is not one that has been kicked around at various auctions over the years same owner for at least 10-12 years.

I have bought and sold 8 of them so I am familar with them.

denniskirban@yahoo.com