You can type here any text you want

looking for a nice roller (street use)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

carmelo gaudite

Looking to buy a rust free GN, T-TYPE, or plain Regal ROLLER intended for STREET USE only. I don't mind paying top dollar for it for the right body and right interior. I have my own motor,tranny, complete drivetrain and electronics. I will come and pick the car up anywhere in the U.S. Please send me some photos of your car (exterior/interior) to james08109@aol.com thanks.

check my add for testing flooded waters. Will go $5,000 without engine/ trans setup. This leaves you with killer suspension, rear, awsome interior. will include the extra header panel/ front fillers.

roller

gn4u2c said:
check my add for testing flooded waters. Will go $5,000 without engine/ trans setup. This leaves you with killer suspension, rear, awsome interior. will include the extra header panel/ front fillers.
your car looks nice but I prefer a hardtop as I'm planning to transplant my twin turbo into the new one thank you for the offer though.

Carmelo i have a nice 87 Buick Limited dark grey hardtop body w/Centerline Warriors w/grey interior it has a SBC in it now but i would sell it rolling if you're still interested :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

roller

Vsix said:
Carmelo i have a nice 87 Buick Limited dark grey hardtop body w/Centerline Warriors w/grey interior it has a SBC in it now but i would sell it rolling if you're still interested :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696
hoping to see it this weekend Jimmy, thanks

Back