You can type here any text you want

Looking for ad of GN with Porsche Carrera seats...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
Earlier this week, I saw a GN for sale somewhere that had quite a few modifications done to it and among these mods the owner installed some Porsche Carrera seats that were re-upholstered with the correct GN material, etc...did someone else saw it?...Was it here, or Ebay?...or Racing Junk?...I can't remember...:rolleyes: Can someone help?
thanks,

Claude.

Earlier this week, I saw a GN for sale somewhere that had quite a few modifications done to it and among these mods the owner installed some Porsche Carrera seats that were re-upholstered with the correct GN material, etc...did someone else saw it?...Was it here, or Ebay?...or Racing Junk?...I can't remember...:rolleyes: Can someone help?
thanks,

Claude.

It was on Ebay... IIRC, it was an 86 T-type that was made into an 87 GN clone.

It was on Ebay... IIRC, it was an 86 T-type that was made into an 87 GN clone.

Yes, that's it!...Do you have pictures of it? Or where can I see it...or maybe a link to it?...I can't seem to find it anymore...:frown:
Thanks,

Claude. :wink:

Ooooh... Nice. Anyone know which Porsche?

EDIT: Nevermind, reread first post.

They look like Porsche 911 seats that are from the 993 body style which was made from 1993-1998.

They look like Porsche 911 seats that are from the 993 body style which was made from 1993-1998.

Don't know the year, but they're from a Carrera...I have a friend who might have some available as he owns a Porsche repair shop...I wonder if I should ask him?...The only thing is that I already spent a great deal of money and time to install TWO power seats in my GN and I'd have to start all over again...:rolleyes:

Claude. ;)

Claude,

They are out of a 911 Porsche known as the 993 Body Style (Probably one of the most desirable body styles for P-car enthusiasts) they were made in the mid to late 90s.

Here is a picture of the seats in a Porsche:

Attachments

• 4325522_16.jpg
    4325522_16.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 227
Claude,

They are out of a 911 Porsche known as the 993 Body Style (Probably one of the most desirable body styles for P-car enthusiasts) they were made in the mid to late 90s.

Here is a picture of the seats in a Porsche:

Thanks Herb for clarifying!...It's a little confusing though..."911" or "993" ?
I always thought that the Carrera model was part of the 911 series?
Also, do you know if seats from a Boxster are the same?

Thanks,

Claude. :smile:

Thanks Herb for clarifying!...It's a little confusing though..."911" or "993" ?
I always thought that the Carrera model was part of the 911 series?
Also, do you know if seats from a Boxster are the same?

Thanks,

Claude. :smile:

The 993 is still a 911 Carrera, it just stands for the model generation (just like C4, C5, C6 for Corvettes)

Back