Looking for an 87 Buick Turbo Regal in either Gray or Dk. Blue:

XS29L9B

Thank you for taking time to check out this listing. I am in search of the right car, specifically a hardtop 1987 Buick Regal Turbo car. I was recommended this site from other enthusiasts, and look forward to re-joining the ranks of ownership.

For the 1987 Buick Turbo Regal: Condition should be #1 or #2 cars. I am Not looking for projects, rusty/crusty vehicles, or vehicles which need work or incomplete. Turn-key vehicles, only.

Please note: Must run/drive/with all systems operating properly. Not looking for projects or highly modified vehicles, and any light modifications should be reversible - thank you.

Principals Only, please actually own the vehicle(s) you represent, thanks. No brokers or locaters, please.
I am not a dealer. I am a guy who happens to like these cars and others, from the 1980s. Been around these cars since they were new, and owned an 87 GN in the mid-90s.

1987 Buick Turbo-T Regal Hardtop-only
Specifically, a 3.8L Turbo car in Dark Gray, or Dark Blue (and prioritized in that order).
Must be stock, or with light mods, and reversible to stock, with parts.

• No major paintwork or stories. (If repaint, please provide pics of car in-process)
  • Must have W02 Blackout trim
  • Bucket Seats/floor shift-only
  • Analog Dash-only, please, not digital.
  • No T-Top cars or Astroroof cars, please.

Thank you for taking time to check out my listing. I look forward to hearing what you have!!

Last edited:
Hello Sir and Welcome to the site , You have come to the right place for help , Its alot of Great guys here and I'm sure you can find what your looking for . I have owned mine bout 2.5 years but have loved them since I rode in my first back in the late 80s . Any way Good luck on your search and WELCOME , Keith

Thank you for taking time to check out this listing. I am in search of the right car, specifically a hardtop 1987 Buick Regal Turbo car. I was recommended this site from other enthusiasts, and look forward to re-joining the ranks of ownership.

For the 1987 Buick Turbo Regal: Condition should be #1 or #2 cars. I am Not looking for projects, rusty/crusty vehicles, or vehicles which need work or incomplete. Turn-key vehicles, only.

Please note: Must run/drive/with all systems operating properly. Not looking for projects or highly modified vehicles, and any light modifications should be reversible - thank you.

Principals Only, please actually own the vehicle(s) you represent, thanks. No brokers or locaters, please.
I am not a dealer. I am a guy who happens to like these cars and others, from the 1980s. Been around these cars since they were new, and owned an 87 GN in the mid-90s.

Thank you for taking time to check out my listing. I look forward to hearing what you have!!

I have a 87 Limited that meets the criteria ... Charcoal Gray with Gray leather , heavy padded landau top and Cf5 factory power sunroof .. ultra rare and not a spec of rust anywhere.
Car is tip top .. if your interested PM me

Get on Facebook, on the turbo Buick pages, GN Ttype Central is a good one. Look up Ron Bailey. He buys and sells these. Has a dark blue limited coming in and it is nice from the pix I have seen. Will be reasonably priced and you can trust him. Good Luck.
Justin

Check out my post in cars for sale.....if you are willing to do a t top. Everything else matches perfectly what you are looking for.

Attachments

• C927890B-448B-4DCC-A270-288E87DB0225.jpeg
    C927890B-448B-4DCC-A270-288E87DB0225.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 68
  • ED12C4A9-93E3-4EED-B87D-C132C3C41F59.jpeg
    ED12C4A9-93E3-4EED-B87D-C132C3C41F59.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 75
Thank you folks for the warm welcome and the leads. Looking for a Turbo Regal vs. a Limited or other models though. The others are nice in their own ways, but I am looking for a basic hardtop w/ turbo 3.8. Power windows and locks, and buckets, etc.

I am located in the mid-atlantic, and will travel if needed. I have bought other vehicles, from coast to coast. Thank you again.

Well, if you got to have buckets, then a Limited is out of the equation. Pillow seats only.

If your car was a hardtop, it would be a deal. Thank you for the post.

I have this one too. I wasnt planning on selling this one but if you could forgive the silver trim, I could swap out the rims from the t top car cause i like the gn rims better
B41EB543-BCA4-4C54-8417-C75D7D573E93.jpeg
This one has 70k miles and the interior is just as nice.

I have this one too. I wasnt planning on selling this one but if you could forgive the silver trim, I could swap out the rims from the t top car cause i like the gn rims betterView attachment 318488 This one has 70k miles and the interior is just as nice.
That is a sharp car. Holding out for W02 though. Thank you though. Really nice looking.

1987 Buick Turbo-T Regal Hardtop-only
Specifically, a 3.8L Turbo car in Dark Gray, or Dark Blue (and prioritized in that order).
Must be stock, or with light mods, and reversible to stock, with parts.

• No major paintwork or stories. (If repaint, please provide pics of car in-process)
  • Must have W02 Blackout trim
  • Bucket Seats/floor shift-only
  • Analog Dash-only, please, not digital.
  • No T-Top cars or Astroroof cars, please.

Still looking... Thanks.

Mine meets every criteria that you are looking for, but she’s not for sale, sorry, it took my quite a few years to find her, had a flight booked to Florida to purchase one, deposit sent and all, then this 18,000 mile garage queen popped up 50 miles from home, and deal was done.
Good luck with your search, they are out there, and you will find what you are looking for.

This one is in the forsale section
ce763bdee90a379c81e7eeed1b79d54a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk