Looking for an old friend

Klr8

Hello TB community, back in Jan of 2001 I sold my Grand National to Tony Gomes which many of you may know him as the owner of a totally insane 7 second GN that made it GM high tech magazine. At the time I was getting married and looking to buy a house and of course many of you know the story of life and how priorities change, Tony was the buyer of my 2nd owner Buick and was purchasing it for his wife since he had his drag car and from what I remember a 10 Sec Syclone as well so my/his new GN was a cruiser for her. I never spoke to him ever again and always wonder what ever happened to that vehicle? truth be told I probably would buy that car again If the opportunity presented itself since it was my first "nice" vehicle I ever purchased for myself. I have heard from a good friend years ago that this vehicle turned into a tubbed out race car but I want to hear from the TB community. Thanks to anybody who provides me with info.

Victor

I think you are talking about Tony Garcia. Good guy and a great mechanic.

D

Actually Tony Garcia is a personal friend of mine and has worked on vehicles of mine in the past including a motor swap in my old Syclone. However Tony was the person who told me the GN became a race car which in a way I hope isn't true
If there is anyone who know mr Gomes they would have seen this old car of mine. Thanks to all who are helping!!

Actually Tony Garcia is a personal friend of mine and has worked on vehicles of mine in the past including a motor swap in my old Syclone. However Tony was the person who told me the GN became a race car which in a way I hope isn't true
If there is anyone who know mr Gomes they would have seen this old car of mine. Thanks to all who are helping!!

Click on the red link above and then click where it says private message, Baadgn is his user name on this board

good luck