You can type here any text you want

Looking for GNX!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ZNix

Young-Gun
Me and my dad were driving in the car today, talking about cars. So we start talking about how we are going to get started on my '84 Project GN. Then he gets into his '85 and how he beat 5 Corvettes with it. So now we are talking about GN's in general when he tells me he had put a deposit on a GNX! I couldn't believe it! He then tells me when he went to pick it up, they were auctioning it off (how unfair!) I want to find out which GNX it was. The dealer was located in Hanover Massachusetts. Can anyone tell me which GNX was there to be sold?

Thanks
Nix

U sure it's a GNX and not just a GN with GNX badges? It's not often that a GNX is auctioned off unless its at Mecum, BJ, etc...

I would be interested in knowing how much he paid and what condition it is if its real. I hope he checked the registry before he pulled the trigger.

U sure it's a GNX and not just a GN with GNX badges? It's not often that a GNX is auctioned off unless its at Mecum, BJ, etc...

I would be interested in knowing how much he paid and what condition it is if its real. I hope he checked the registry before he pulled the trigger.

No, this was back in '87. It was a real GNX that he put a deposit on at the dealer, then they started taking bids for it at the dealership. They sold it to him. First come first serve. But whatever. Very unfair to take a deposit and then sell it to someone else... (he got his money back but thats not the point) Just want to know what number it is, and if someone owns it.

im local and im going to say the dealer was the old Garvey Buick beside the mall ....its now called Delany pontiac/gmc ...he has a bunch of old hot rods in the showroom now one being a TTA with 3k miles on it ...

im local and im going to say the dealer was the old Garvey Buick beside the mall ....its now called Delany pontiac/gmc ...he has a bunch of old hot rods in the showroom now one being a TTA with 3k miles on it ...

I think it was where the Janell Ford is now.. But i could be wrong

Back