Looking For Information

Dennisk421500

I have a buddy who would like to trade me his 1985 GN1 for my Chevy Taho Blazer 4 wheel drive with 243,785 miles on the Blazer.The only thing i dont like about the trade is that his car has a digital dash and dont care for them because they cost to much to replace.my truck has a v 8 in auto,the only thing wrong with my truck is that the back bumper on the driver side got pushed in a little bit,i have own it since new.The reason there is so many miles on it is because I am a construction worker and go from job to job.I like the car but it is the dash i do not like. The car isnt running right now and dont know what is wrong with it.He did put a new computer in it and new shocks tires exhaust coil springs new turbo.How much is this car worth.As far as the mileage dont know how many miles on it.:)

Hey, how's it going? I own a digital dash car, and if that's your major concern, then it must be a decent car otherwise. I don't mind the digital dash. The fuel meter reads a little "off" (but I would imagine some 15 y/o analog ones do too). And the damn speedo stops at 85, but there's an easy fix for that. It will age better than the truck, and be worth more in the long run. If you don't need the truck anymore, I think it sounds like a good trade.

Hit up www.gnttype.org for all the info on the TR's you'll ever need. And good luck with the trade.

A non-running hot-air gn is only worth a couple of grand at best--esp. not knowing the mileage or condition.You forgot to mention what year your blazer was.

Geoff