You can type here any text you want

Looking for Limited!! Top Dollar paid for right car!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slowcar

Banned
I am in the market to buy a 10 sec car .... no cars that I like have come my way so ....now I am trying to find my first love a LIMITED low miles... original or not...prefer leather and any color combo...NO T-TOPS....no vinyl top unless it has leather or is a black or maroon car.... cash in hand ... let me know Mark my # is 954-548-7706

Do a search, there was a guy from Ft. Lauderdale FL., that had a nice one if I recall correctly.

NO CARS FOR SALE? this sucks

cant find any cars for sale...... nothing being sent my way.... I am a very serious buyer :rolleyes: just want that 10 second car or limited...not asking for much

I may be interested in selling my 10 sec we4 if the price is right. got over 40g
invested,,, every thing new! let me know if interested :D

Someone has to have a Limited here mint for sale

I missed the white 54k mile one..... by one phone call.... damn... well look I got the loot to buy a nice car.... want a leather preferred...or no leather.... whatever just a nice really clean Limited....

Actually you missed it by 2 phone calls...I had the truck and trailer hooked up waiting for Steve's phone call, but he gave the first caller first option to buy. Steve's ok in my book...

I have a low 10 second designer for sale

Call me, to much to write body and paint are a 10 interior is a ten and obviousley the power is a 10

Pete "fat Bubba " Retzko
comes with trailer and much much more

954 873 8824

Back