Looking for Meth...

TiClone

Can anyone tell me where I can buy methanol in the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area?

Zip code 21144.

Thanks!

Thanks, Mario. I didn't know that Capitol sold Methanol. I'll check them out on friday night.

Tracks sell this stuff.. but you have to ask. There is never any sign pointing to the alcohol in tanks.

Take a 5 gallon red gasoline container and get it filled. Ought to last quite a while.

I'll add to the source post.. :)

You're Welcome, I didn't know either, it is right next to the gas pumps. Big white tank. I just pulled up and raised the hood and filled it right there. Almost like the car was being breast feed...hahaha Right from the tap.... Oh, almost forgot, MIR (Bud's Creek) also sales it, not sure how much, but they have it.

Mario, do you know if Capitol sells it during the week? Or do you know if the Go-Kart track next to Capitol selld it?

I think Capital only sells it when there open, Friday and Saturday. Almost forgot, Cecil County of 95 sales it also and they are open on Wedensdays, not sure of price. I'm not sure about the go-cart place.