You can type here any text you want

looking for owner of stolen 87 GN out of Everett,WA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickchik439

Hi, I recently discovered horrifying news when I made new friends.I fell in love with a friends car and overheard him talking about it being "HOT"! I also overhear a lot of other things about the vehicle. I just never put 2 and 2 together. It has a busted searing column. It's black on black with the interior imacualant. The car is in great shape. There was something about the car that made me suspiciouse. The gentleman doesn't make enough money to afford to buy a car like that. If anyone has any information please contact me. I want to remain annonomouse due to my own safety and well being however I wouldn't want this to happen to me and if it was to happen to me I would hope someone did the same thing for me. Please if this is your vehicle contact me. I would like the car returned to you. The rightful owner of such a beautiful vehicle!

That sounds great and all, but what about calling the cops? Or do you just want to find the owner and then tell the guy to give them the car. Does not sound to feasable. Call the cops and let them check it out.

Ahhh, yeah. That's mine. When can I pick her up?

Thanks!

(I think the search button works now!)

Hi, I recently discovered horrifying news when I made new friends.I fell in love with a friends car and overheard him talking about it being "HOT"! I also overhear a lot of other things about the vehicle. I just never put 2 and 2 together. It has a busted searing column. It's black on black with the interior imacualant. The car is in great shape. There was something about the car that made me suspiciouse. The gentleman doesn't make enough money to afford to buy a car like that. If anyone has any information please contact me. I want to remain annonomouse due to my own safety and well being however I wouldn't want this to happen to me and if it was to happen to me I would hope someone did the same thing for me. Please if this is your vehicle contact me. I would like the car returned to you. The rightful owner of such a beautiful vehicle!

PM sent

Just call the police.

A vehicle can be lawfully siezed and sent for a confidential VIN check just incase the thiefs retagged the car. Its the right thing to do. Thanks for looking out for these old cars.

call the cops:eek:

if you dont call the cops, i will personally come over there and call them for you.... you better fix that situation before that guy flips that stolen car, and its original owner never finds it again.. do the right thing!

What everyone doesnt understand is that I would love to call the cops but its my life and my daughters life at stake theese guys arent nice is there a tip line I could call or something?

I guess it depends how "friendly" you are with the theives.

Sounds to me like you need some new friends.

Sorry to be harsh, but car thieves are scum. If they are your friends, you are too.

follow him and give me his address and i will call the cops.does the car have plates . what state are you in. who cares if they are not nice oh well. Trust me if that was my car. nice would go right out the window. step up and call the cops. because you know the meatstick will steal another one if you dont.::mad:

You big puszy you state that if it was your car you would want someone to help you,:confused: well i think your full of crap unless your that stupid!:rolleyes: if you call from a pay phone and give the address of were the car is and they just happen to drive by and check it out it does not affect you, obviously if your worried about your safety and your kids your dumb azz is making friends with low lifes! yea i want to help,:rolleyes: KARMA is a bitch when pissed off and if this is a true situation and you do nothing then expect some evil Karma to come your way and be sure not to ask why me. THIS IS WHY YOU!:mad: SO GET OFF THE GLASS PIPE AND MAKE A CALL IF THIS IS REAL AND IF NOT DOUBLE KARMA ON YOU FOR PLAYING GAMES.:mad:

2 Words....

Call the cops.....

Be careful......

I don't agree with Nailhead's tone, but I do agree that if these are your "friends" then why are you around them, especially with your daughter. I don't mean to be judgemental, because you are essentially (if you do) are doing the right thing.....but at the same time.....(you fill in the blank here)

Steve

Back