You can type here any text you want

Looking For Price/Offers 87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sm1993svtblk

I have a 1987 Buick Grand National that is completely stock besides an aftermarket fuel pump. The car has 109,000 miles on it. The car is pretty clean. Interior is in great shape. It is a hard top car. The car has no rust or anything. Both the front and rear bumper fillers are cracking. I'm not sure what to ask but if someone has a good idea that would be great. I am located in Topeka, Ks. Please make offers.

sm1993svtblk@yahoo.com

Compare yours to others for sale here in the past or on ebay for a rough idea.Id say 8000 and up if decent shape or better.But its like anything,more than one has to want it.People want these cars.

I'll give you $4000 and come get it this weekend but that's probably an insult! Ha Ha Ha!

Isn't that rust on the trunk lid at the bottom?The car looks in need of a detail jod and paint,I would have to say I would give in the area of $4500 to $5000 for the ride.Let me know if you really want to sell.Sorry for the lower bib but that is about what its worth with the miles and all the work the car will need.

I'm a little confused though. The ad said no rust (which means no corrosion on any of the body surfaces) but in the pics I think I can see rust on the fender, end of the bumper, and looks like the bottom of the drivers door and rocker in that one pic.... Did you mean rot-free (no holes)? (completely different from rust free, especially with the special interest niche in these cars)

Back