You can type here any text you want

looking for real gnx fender louvers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikeyz

i bought the ones from kirban and they are crappy. it looks like the sun would warp them in a matter of hours. i would like to get a set of the real deal.

first off are they the same crappy ones kirban sells or better, also i went on the site and could not find them.

mikeyz said:
first off are they the same crappy ones kirban sells or better, also i went on the site and could not find them.
I purchased the fender louvers from Poston. Theirs are 100% better than Kirbans. The one from Kirbans will warp. I had them.

Hey Guys. Went on Poston's site and couldn't find any GNX fender louvers/vents. Anyone have any updates?

Thanks again,

Rudy

Awesome! thanks fellas! Now if I can find a top body man in the NJ/NY area, I'm in business. thanks again guys.

Rudy
'87 GN
'96 Impala SS

how are the postons fender flares for the wheel wells are they as good and do they fit well,can someone respond and let me know if they purchased them or some other company that sells them and do they just bolt in or do you have to cut up the fenders??
Thanks Brian

GNX Fender Flares

Their pretty good. They screw right on the inside of your fenderwell. You would have to remove the wheelwell trim. But theres no cutting involved with your body.

Back