Looking for someone to help tune

t3intercooled

I am curious if anyone knows someone in the minnesota, wisconsin, i would even drive as far as michigan that would be willing to help tune my GN. I should let you know that I have a ME-R chip for no mass air with wideband correction, so that is what they should be familliar with. Now my combo is a follows:

* Forged .030 pistons, stock rods, crank and block
* TA hydraulic 214/214 cam specs below

Camshaft Specs as tested: Lobe seperation is 110 degrees and lift on the intake and exhaust is .470. The duration on the intake and exhaust is .270. The open on the intake is 25 degrees and 65 degrees on the exhaust. The close is 65 degrees on the intake and 25 degrees on the exhaust.)

* Ported and polshed heads flowin 186 on the intake and 182 on the exhaust at .600 of lift with stock rockers and 110 # TA satge 1 valve springs
* Stock lower manifold with PTE 70mm plenum with RJC powerplate and 70mm throttle body
* Dual BB 6776RS turbo
* Powerstroke intercooler
* ME-R with wideband correction no mass air
* Razor's alky kit
* K & N intake
* Built tranny with art carr 19930 non lock up converter
* Hooker exhaust system 3 1/2" THDP with dump
* Powerlogger
* LC-1 wideband
* Scanmaster
* 75lb injectors
* Walbro 340 with hotwire
* Stock rear end and gears with Nitto 555R drag radials

I just can't seem to get a good tune with the chip. I just don't understand fully how to tune it, what numbers woul compliment others and such. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If nobody is able to get to you and help, I would suggest posting some scanmaster #'s

Also if you search this board for "tunning" or somthing related you will find tons of information on what your numbers should be.

Then you can determine what part of the car needs to be addressed.

Good luck