You can type here any text you want

Looking for spring & shock package

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Negro

Lookin' for 10's
So I ditched the idea of running coil overs up front. Now I'm looking for a decent spring & shock combination for all four corners. My car car will be mostly used for spirited street driving, making an occasional 1/4mi pass at the track.

Found a few options for springs: QA1 HP coils, Eibach, & a silver powder coated set from Summit Racing that I am interested in. Each claims to lower the car approx. 1". Anyone running these? Are any better or worse than the others & why?

Also what shocks are recommended? I've found sets from Bilstein, KYB, Edlebrock, & Koni. The Koni's have 5 settings to choose from, but are listed as being "drag shocks". So what do you guys think?

I would recommend Eibachs and Bilsteins. That was my original combination. Very happy with them. I would not run drag shocks on the street.

So I ditched the idea of running coil overs up front. Now I'm looking for a decent spring & shock combination for all four corners. My car car will be mostly used for spirited street driving, making an occasional 1/4mi pass at the track.

Found a few options for springs: QA1 HP coils, Eibach, & a silver powder coated set from Summit Racing that I am interested in. Each claims to lower the car approx. 1". Anyone running these? Are any better or worse than the others & why?

Also what shocks are recommended? I've found sets from Bilstein, KYB, Edlebrock, & Koni. The Koni's have 5 settings to choose from, but are listed as being "drag shocks". So what do you guys think?

There is also the DSE 2" drop coil springs and their gas replacement shocks which I have been running on my car for the last several years... Their shocks feature DSE's valving and AFCO assembles them so ecentially they are AFCO shocks with Detroit Speeds designed valving to match the coil springs rate. Very Nice set up!

Back