You can type here any text you want

Looking for stage II offcenter block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vlzman

Hi, due to several problems with my current block, I'm looking for new block. Stage II offcenter wanted, preferrably later casting and with thick walls as I'm gonna have to bore it to 4.040. Got cash in hand so keep the offers coming :)
thanks
Veljo

Still no considerable offers :(
There has to be few ones in excellent condition lying around somewhere

"Ohio" George Montgomery may still have a few new ones left. He is in Dayton, Ohio.

Don't forget about a TA Aluminum block. They can be had in on-center and off-center versions.

Mike Boeher should have some also. Goes by the name "BlownV6" on here. I think he is away in Florida at the present moment. I think he is also located in Dayton, OH.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Don't forget about a TA Aluminum block. They can be had in on-center and off-center versions.

Mike Boeher should have some also. Goes by the name "BlownV6" on here. I think he is away in Florida at the present moment. I think he is also located in Dayton, OH.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Have already considered getting myself a TA block, downside is that it can be bored max to 4", I need to go as far as 4.040 as I don't want to change my pistons.

Have already considered getting myself a TA block, downside is that it can be bored max to 4", I need to go as far as 4.040 as I don't want to change my pistons.

Why would you want to take a good block (std bore) and punch it out to .040? :confused: If I were you, I'd buy new pistons and save the block for future re-builds if needed. You can always buy pistons.

And another thing, you bore first, order/buy pistons and hone to size.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Back