You can type here any text you want

Looking for the right GN X clone.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

robertf

Ok, not to sound too tacky and GNX clones aren't a dime a dozen but here goes. I'm not interested in GNX badging, just the flares and vents. My intrest would be one that's been properly repainted. No flaws, perfect straight body. No heavy engine modding, I want to drive it anywhere. "No T Tops". I found this too late but you get the idea of what I want. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/gnx-clone-66k-miles.419288/
I've looked hi/low will little success. Any links, ideas where I would look would be greatly appreciated.

beautiful car but wasnt much of a clone missing the x dash and x rear suspension,
for a clone its also missing the shield, function vents, relay relocates
just the rear and the dash on a clone would run almost 8k depending on how cheap you could get the installation

Last edited:
To be more specific. It doesn't need the rear diff setup or dash. I'm perfectly content with the flares/vents. I've had one like that and like a fool, sold it. I'm most concerned about the body/paint quality. I don't want to go through that again. Twice was enough. As far as my budget. I haven't really set myself over $30,000. I'm currently in an NSX and not sure if I want to sell it or purchase another GN outright. I'm still considering my options and it may depend on the car .

would think it would be easier to search for a Gn of the quality your after and add the wheels/flares/vents

would think it would be easier to search for a Gn of the quality your after and add the wheels/flares/vents
I'm giving it serious thought. I'd love a low mile car but original paint is a deal breaker. I love a durable/show quality paint on the GN. Nothing looks better IMO.

Back