You can type here any text you want

Looking for this GM CD Player

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Im looking for a GM CD player like the one listed on eBay, what cars & years did it come from?

Attachments

• GM CD.jpg
    GM CD.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 434
looks like 92 up buick,some chevy. camaro was simular,but had yellow writing on them.
look for;
buick roadmaster 92-96
camaro 94-97
s-10 blazer 93-97 etc

JFYI 94-97 Blazer and S-10 used a different style radio and I don't think it would work unless you wanted to get creative with modifying it.

I have this head unit in my car. It came from an Astrovan I think, it was many years ago. I bought an adapter and plugged it in. Perfect fit. The speakers in the car are needing an upgrade, but the deck looks like it is stock.

The radio you are showing is out of an early 90's Buick. The Blazers and S 10's were gray faces. Some also had green lights. Next you have the Pontiacs with the same gray faces with the orange lights. If it comes out of a Camaro, or a Chevy it will have white lights but without the equalizer and the screen will have a slant in one of the corners. Also just so you know, I had one like this in my car. Then I switch to a newer one from a 98 Lumina. It has a built in amp. The sound quality was far better, and I would never go back.

Only the '91-'93 Camaros had the yellow lettering on thier stereo (to match the rest of the gauges). Also, the '93 was the only year in the 4th gen bodystyle to have that particuler unit in '93. So like it says above, try a '94-'97 piece. I don't see why a '98-'02 Camaro head unit wouldn't work? Or are they different?

"getchasum", the radio you're looking for comes out of a '92 Buick Roadmaster...got one in my GN...(see pic)

Claude :wink:

That cd player blends right it perfectly! Gotta make a mental note of that!

"getchasum", the radio you're looking for comes out of a '92 Buick Roadmaster...got one in my GN...(see pic)

Claude :wink:

JUST BOUGHT THIS SAME RADIO IN MINT CONDITION ON EBAY GETTING IT NEXT WEEK , LOOKS GREAT

Anyone know where I can get the adapter harness to put this radio in my car? I know GM has a part number, are they available at a stereo store?

EverDrive: Product Details

Is this site trustworthy enough to buy it from?

That radio looks NIIIIIIICCEE though.
Also, is the price worth the radio?

I'm just interested in filling the hole without paying $250 for the new radio's. A good sound system is all I want, and that really matters on the speakers, yes? So I didn't figure I should spend loads of cash into a super fancy head unit. I just want something that'll play my CD's, the 84 radio is completely obsolete for me. :)

-Saladin

Back