You can type here any text you want

Looking for timing cover gasket and Dowel pins locally

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fatride

Does anyone have 2 Dowel pins for the heads and a timing cover gasket? In need ASAP.
Thanks

Nick, I have the dowel pins for the heads still in the block I cracked. Your welcome to come and pull them.

Just got the heads on this morning. All thats left to order will be a set of push rods once I measure. Hopefully in the next few weeks.... You looking for a turbo I hear???

No trick Archie, i had the roller cam button endplay set and I tore the gasket. The Felpro is alot thicker than the GM gasket. I didn't want to go through all the trouble to set the cam button again with a thicker gasket.:D

Roger,

I'm at that point with my front cover. I'm going to use the ductile roller so I shouldn't have an issue.

I was thinking it could affect how the cam senser rides on the cam gear. I want as little drag on the pump as possible.. :biggrin:

Roger,

I'm at that point with my front cover. I'm going to use the ductile roller so I shouldn't have an issue.

I was thinking it could affect how the cam senser rides on the cam gear. I want as little drag on the pump as possible.. :biggrin:

If i went with the thicker gasket I don't know if I would of had enough shims for the cam button. What gasket you going to use?

I dunno yet.

Thats why your post caught my eye..

I guess I should see where my cam is and go from there.

Highway Stars has the GM gaskets in stock and there close to you in Gurnee.......

Yep, I wanted to race THS, I like the car with the one I sold you. Thing is, i had just resolved the low boost issue, Thanks to Rick! I had just got it to where it would be able to crank it up. Let me know if you ever want to part with it.

Back