Looking For Tuner/Turbo Buick Mechanic Near Upstate NY or Canada

nazgul

Hello all, I am looking for a tuner/quality Turbo Buick mechanic within driving distance of Ogdensburg, NY or Ontario, Canada. I am looking to have a new PTE Turbo, PTE FMSLIC, big mouth air cleaner with a ZO6 sensor and MAF translator, transmission cooler and shift kit installed and dialed in. The car currently has a TT5.7 Alky/93 octane chip with razors alky kit, matching 60 lb injectors, walboro fuel pump and hot wire, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Kirban 3" downpipe with ported factory elbow, test pipe, GN1 4" single shot exhaust and scanmaster data logger. I attempted to reach out to Otto's in Milford CT but it appears he has closed up shop. Feel free to PM or Email me directly at: lawdawg1063@gmail.com with any Leads. Thanks

Dont know if he does more than transmissions but hit up Dave Husek. Really great guy!

If your looking down tward CT, Cottons in Mass and Bison in CT. I'm around Albany NY and I would go to Bisons he's helped me many times on here.

Bisons reputation is legendary. I would be more than willing to make the haul to CT. Does anyone know how to get ahold of him?

If your looking down tward CT, Cottons in Mass and Bison in CT. I'm around Albany NY and I would go to Bisons he's helped me many times on here.

Bison's reputation is legendary. I would be more than willing to make the haul to CT. Does anyone know how to get ahold of him?

Bison or Otto can get it done for you. both are TR guru's and both are in CT.