Looking for wrecked turbo car or motor/trans

GSXING

Guys,

I just picked up a nice 1984 turbo T. It had been owned by an older person, garaged and is completely rust free. Recent owner had the idea of going LS powered. Sooo he pulled the motor and trans and sold it a little over a year ago. It sat in his garage since then. Everything is untouched and original, as he had not stripped it yet. Looking for a wrecked GN/T-type 84 to 87 to switch all components over to this car. I would like to stay turbo, no 455 on this one. There is a guy selling the motor and trans out of an 85 in Iowa for $800.00 right now. Too bad it's not close by. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jeff 713 254-1091.

I'll call tomorrow Jeff. I've got more than enough to set you up or can direct you to where you can get the parts.;)

Hey Jeff, I maybe of some help too-I'll give you a call in a few. Dale

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Guys,

I just picked up a nice 1984 turbo T. It had been owned by an older person, garaged and is completely rust free. Recent owner had the idea of going LS powered. Sooo he pulled the motor and trans and sold it a little over a year ago. It sat in his garage since then. Everything is untouched and original, as he had not stripped it yet. Looking for a wrecked GN/T-type 84 to 87 to switch all components over to this car. I would like to stay turbo, no 455 on this one. There is a guy selling the motor and trans out of an 85 in Iowa for $800.00 right now. Too bad it's not close by. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jeff 713 254-1091.

Hey Jeff, I may have what your looking for also. I am close to 59 and 242. Just put a new engine & transmission in that Chris did for me and have the old setup sitting on the side now. G & G did this one about 5 years ago, but it needs to be freshened up. Transmission was done by Mike Kurtz years ago but it still shifts great. Still have 1 455 core left too. Shawn