You can type here any text you want

Looking for

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickGTP

I am looking for someone who repairs buick ignition modules it is a BMS unit but the problem
is with the abc impulses to the coil witch is similar to the stock GN. I am also looking for a
offcenter indy style plenam

thanks
Steve

Are you wanting the Kinsler stacks with the 6 rubber hoses that has the big aluminum air box sitting on top? I will check my sources around here.

rag31
Yes I am looking for just the plenum I already have the Kinsler Intakes
Thanks
Steve

Are you wanting the Kinsler stacks with the 6 rubber hoses that has the big aluminum air box sitting on top? I will check my sources around here.

Rag - if you can find some of the Kinsler (rubber hose) I'd be interested - for even fire in my case.
Thx - Derek - either post here or email me at derek at lola7 dot com

dereklola
If you are refering to the hose that connects the plenum to the kinsler injection all I use is
silicon coolant hose and have had no problems turbo charged
Steve

Rag - if you can find some of the Kinsler (rubber hose) I'd be interested - for even fire in my case.
Thx - Derek - either post here or email me at derek at lola7 dot com

I think I (or we) have been hacked! I never wrote that - but no harm done - at least I think not.
Yes - I replaced my hoses when I first built (rebuilt) the engine several years ago. We used some lightweight industrial hose.

I am looking for someone who repairs buick ignition modules it is a BMS unit but the problem

Don't know if this helps or not but I have a copy of a 'Buick Power Source Ignition' Manual. It's dated 1985 so it might be earlier than yours. If you (or anyone else) want a copy I'd be happy to scan and email.

Derek
Thanks I have a copy of the book. The problem I have with the module
is it does not send a signal to the coil to fire It appears that it is terminal
A B & C
Steve

Steve
When I got my Indy Lights engine I looked at the Power Module, looked inside, saw transistors and said to myself "I don't think so" and went with a simple, straightforward modern ECU. Admittedly I was more interested in the car/engine working reliably than in originality. If you are trying to retain 'original looks' you can probably find a modern one that fits inside your existing box. That was done a lot on old Formula Atlantic cars to get rid of the (in)famous original Lucas system.
Your choice - Derek

Back