Looking for

buickGTP

I am looking for someone who repairs buick ignition modules it is a BMS unit but the problem
is with the abc impulses to the coil witch is similar to the stock GN. I am also looking for a
offcenter indy style plenam

thanks
Steve

Are you wanting the Kinsler stacks with the 6 rubber hoses that has the big aluminum air box sitting on top? I will check my sources around here.

Are you wanting the Kinsler stacks with the 6 rubber hoses that has the big aluminum air box sitting on top? I will check my sources around here.

Rag - if you can find some of the Kinsler (rubber hose) I'd be interested - for even fire in my case.
Thx - Derek - either post here or email me at derek at lola7 dot com

dereklola
If you are refering to the hose that connects the plenum to the kinsler injection all I use is
silicon coolant hose and have had no problems turbo charged
Steve

Rag - if you can find some of the Kinsler (rubber hose) I'd be interested - for even fire in my case.
Thx - Derek - either post here or email me at derek at lola7 dot com

I think I (or we) have been hacked! I never wrote that - but no harm done - at least I think not.
Yes - I replaced my hoses when I first built (rebuilt) the engine several years ago. We used some lightweight industrial hose.

I am looking for someone who repairs buick ignition modules it is a BMS unit but the problem

Don't know if this helps or not but I have a copy of a 'Buick Power Source Ignition' Manual. It's dated 1985 so it might be earlier than yours. If you (or anyone else) want a copy I'd be happy to scan and email.

Derek
Thanks I have a copy of the book. The problem I have with the module
is it does not send a signal to the coil to fire It appears that it is terminal
A B & C
Steve

Steve
When I got my Indy Lights engine I looked at the Power Module, looked inside, saw transistors and said to myself "I don't think so" and went with a simple, straightforward modern ECU. Admittedly I was more interested in the car/engine working reliably than in originality. If you are trying to retain 'original looks' you can probably find a modern one that fits inside your existing box. That was done a lot on old Formula Atlantic cars to get rid of the (in)famous original Lucas system.
Your choice - Derek