You can type here any text you want

Looking to Trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

john250327

I have a 94 Z/28 camaro, automatic, power everything with t-tops for trade/sale.

New balanced and blueprinted 355 LT1 motor:
New pistons, oil pump, lifters, valves, valve springs, crank, hardened pushrods, comp R rockers, custom cam, ported heads, port matched intake, CAI, headers w/y-pipe and flow master exhaust, dyno tuned. New vented optispark (95+) and water pump. New jasper transmission with 3 year/30,000 mile warranty. New victory red paint with cowl hood. Leather interior from a 99SS, good tires, Front brakes done in January 07. Over 10,000 invested. Located in South Jersey.

Don't be afraid to ask questions I've gone over the entire car and this is a very short description.

Looking to trade up or down for a GN/t-type. I will travel for the right car

Some pics.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 280
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 280
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 278
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 275
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 276
I haven't had the time to take it to the track or dyno it.
It also has a high comp starter, ported heads and matched intake, and a tune. I forget what the comp ratio was raised to, but it does run on pump gas. I have all the recipets too. Many parts included too.

I have an extra dash, console, trans cooler, LS1 front brakes, and LCA brackets off a 99 SS camaro that will go with the car.

Back