You can type here any text you want

Lose wires??????????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Member # 77

OKay here I go again.

I have to get my Buick Regal done buy the 22 Oct.
If things work out right I will be taking the car to Randleman, NC to show it off. Not to say it is a show car by anymeans.

So I had better get off my butt and start asking questions.

When I bought it, someone ripped the power window harness out of the door pannel of the passenger side of the car and also removed the control to make the window go up or down.

Where the heck can I find the right wire harness and control knob so I can get this part working right.

I have so much work to do to this car it isnt funny.
But at least I have the motor done with a 4.1 intake and 4bbl Q-Jet Carb it.
Now finding an after market air cleaner that will fit.

Jim
(Petwofan@aol.com)

The door wiring harness should be the same for all 81-87 G-body coupes. Its been awhile since I have had that part of the car apart but I think think there was a junction block at the right side kick panel where every thing plugged in. If there isn't one there than the wiring runs all the way across the dash to the accessory junction block by the main fuse box on the left. If the wires have been clipped I would recommend replacing that harness as an assembly to avoid possible electrical gremlins like slow moving windows and shorts which can cause problems with all your power accessories like power locks and seats. Also the switch is the same for a lot of GM cars so if you can find one look for the big wide chrome trim bezel version found on Regals and Park Ave/LeSabre.

Back