Losing boost at anything over a quarter throttle

A lot of good suggestions have been made, have you checked/tried any of these or are you gonna let a shop sort it out?

Yes ive been trying out a lot of these suggestions but to no avail. I think im just going to have to wait till spring to get these things figured out as winter is approaching very soon i know one thing for sure ill be getting a scanmaster for christmas :) to settle all you guys down in the future thanks for all the help fellas .

Think simple.
It's a simple system.

My "no boost" cause?
The water pump "S" hose rubbed the silicone modulator actuator line loose.
Puck; line, modulator, arm, check them all - etc. - Who feels worse if after hunting a problem - has checked and cleaned most major components? Not me, Means I've laid eyes on the stuff. - Again.
Same deal - boost comes up - then ....buh bye.
Unless you have a football sized hole in your IC. But I'd think you'd notice.

Yes ive been trying out a lot of these suggestions but to no avail. I think im just going to have to wait till spring to get these things figured out as winter is approaching very soon i know one thing for sure ill be getting a scanmaster for christmas :) to settle all you guys down in the future thanks for all the help fellas .

Truth be told - when I had "no boost" - the SM wouldn't have told me - NADA.
All my numbers were great. The holy grail BL - was....drum roll...128 on highway.
I just had....NO BOOST! :D
It became a fishing expedition.

Although - the one night I went down the highway - without boost - I did pray to the good lord that he would not let a Challenger, a Camaro or a Mustang come up next to me. He looked out for me - as it did not happen!
That 's all that clean livin' I do. :D

Truth be told - when I had "no boost" - the SM wouldn't have told me - NADA.
All my numbers were great. The holy grail BL - was....drum roll...128 on highway.
I just had....NO BOOST! :D
It became a fishing expedition.

Although - the one night I went down the highway - without boost - I did pray to the good lord that he would not let a Challenger, a Camaro or a Mustang come up next to me. He looked out for me - as it did not happen!
That 's all that clean livin' I do. :D
That's funny because that's all I think about is getting beat by a car I know wouldn't even stand a chance if things were right but I'm glad winter is almost here so I can get some things inline for the spring and get this car running properly. Can't wait for spring