Losing boost at anything over a quarter throttle

Check all your vacuum lines and make sure they are hooked up right and that they are not cracked. Also check the boost solenoid to make sure its working right (you could wire the wastegate rod closed and see if boost goes up). Make sure no exhaust leaks before the turbo (headers or cross over leaking).

I didn't check the turbo yet but I found out that if I hold my trans break and build boost it holds just fine but if I'm driving and give it any throttle into boost it will cut out now things just don't make sense to me at all any ideas?

I also unplugged my maf sensor to see if it was bad and it didn't do anything but make me not get any boost at all

You should post your location and with any luck someone local can get you somewhat close to the safe zone.

If you drive the car full throttle does the boost eventually come back up? I had a problem kinda like this before and it ended up being a bad torque converter. Mine would loose boost and slowly come back up. Took me a long time to finally figure it out.

If you drive the car full throttle does the boost eventually come back up? I had a problem kinda like this before and it ended up being a bad torque converter. Mine would loose boost and slowly come back up. Took me a long time to finally figure it out.
I have tried to keep on it but I get to scared something is going to blow up but it does come back and drop comeback and drop I'm taking it to a performance shop on Monday so hopefully they know how to work on these cars.

When i first got mine i lost a bunch of money taking it to shops that didn't know these cars. 3 shops couldn't figure it out. One buick guy knew right away it was a wiped cam. Scroll down to the local forums and find buick guys in your area or shops that know these cars. Where do you live?

Im not i just got the car a couple of weeks ago and only joined this forum so far do you know anyone that knows a lot about these car that i could call i already called tom shea just waiting for a call back

No it left my place running great.that being said I barely rolled into boost dur to lack a gauges...fuel tank is clean fuel good...my guess is ignition related...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'd be willing to bet a log of af ratio during hiccups would tell a story!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes it was fine when it left dans but 2 days later the MAF sensor went out thats what tom and i found out. But it still looses boost at WOT the maf sensor fixed the boost from dropping at anything above 5lbs now it only happends at Wot so now who knows whats wrong???