Lost one of my best friends yesterday.

MENTL231

:frown: I knew Jesse for what seems like forever. He was a kid who would go out of his way to help anyone. He was the life of the party, and turned any bad situation into good. Just the sound of his voice put a smile on anyone's face.. He will be missed!! One day he drove his 1985 chevy g-20 van out to colorado just because he wanted to, and gave us all a call when he got there. He got a job at the mountain to do what he loved. His favorite saying was " I do what I want! " He lived the life most only dream of. He drove that van of his back across the country eating oodles of noodle's and drinking mountain dew. He was a very unique kid.. He spent a few months in Argentina as well. All in such a short period of time. I could go on and on with the things this boy did. Here is the link to what happened. I ask of you as fellow member's to pray for my friend Jesse. I miss him so much!

Vail Colorado-Todays information & news from Vail Daily - News

Sorry for your loss,,

It is very sad when a young soul is called home. From what you wrote, he truly lived. Few of us will ever have that kind of free spirit. Our thoughts and prayers are with you now.

Evaddave

Sorry to hear about the loss, but to go doing what you love is the best we all can hope for in my opinion. But still a great loss..... Please accept my sincere condolences.

Reading stories like that make me question my faith from time to time.:confused:

How do scumbag rapists and drug dealers live long lives while acting out their animal tentencies yet a kid can go skiing or snowboarding and die in an avalanche? That tends to anger me....:mad:

Sorry to hear.

Dealing with grief at the loss of a friend or loved one is never easy but it may help to put in the perspective that he died doing what he loved to do and as cliche (sp?) as that sounds, sometimes looking at from that angle helps to heal.

Sorry
Mike

RE: Sorrow

I didn't know Jesse. But reading what been written gives. Me an idea of a kindness we all carry but hardly use.

I lost my brohter 7 years ago. He was 34 when he died. Brain cancer for 4 years. I can only imagine your pain. And know(There will be one prayer for him today). Time seems to go on for ever.
But as we remeber we never forget. We all suffer at losses. Hope maybe I gave something to look at.and some support...........we all share sorrow.....HTH..rob

We'll say a prayer for him, and for you. It sounds like Jesse lived life to the fullist. For that you can be happy. A free spirit like that is not so common these days. We should all be so lucky to of had a freind like him.