You can type here any text you want

Lots of misc parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cooled85T

Empty Pockets
1- Grey/chrome 87 grille. One small crack at the top by the mount hole. Not visible. $85
2- 5 piece spoiler. Really nice shape. All mounting holes/bolts intact. Comes primed. $200
3- winters 3 sp shifter for th400. Forward. Comes with cable, neutral safety switch, and hardware. $175
4- richmond pro gears for 9" 4.11. minimal run time. These sell for almost 500 new. $125
4- stage 2 front cover with msd crank trigger, water pump, and internal balancer w pickups. $300
5- stock spindles. Dirty but in good shape. $75
6- misc razors progressive alky injection parts. 2 controllers- $50 each.
7- stage 2 header flanges $35 set
9- stock springs w one airbag and fill line. $65

Pics available. Text me 4106934472 and I'll send them to you. Everything obo plus shipping.

Last edited:
Next (3rd) in line for MAF
1st for rear spoiler if all GM
1st for 87 Grill pending pictures
Sent Text Message for pictures of Grill

Last edited:
Hey Richard , I sent him a text 30 min a go about the maf sensor and he said I was 2 nd in line on that

Any pics of the balencers ? Timing cover setup stage

Text me for pics of balancers and cover. Pump works but I never ran it so idk if it'll leak or not.

How bout the maf sensor ? I text you last night and said I was 2nd in line for it , Thanks keith

I'm interested in item #2 . First , question , The assessory bracket with pulley is all i will need to remove my Ac? I just picked up a Ac delete panel and was wondering if this is what I need to complete.
Can you send me some pics please?
Thanks

If you still want to run the stock pulley configuration, this is just a dummy pulley that replaces the a/c compressor. Text me and I can send you a picture of it that may help clarify

1- Grey/chrome 87 grille. One small crack at the top by the mount hole. Not visible. $85
3- 5 piece spoiler. Really nice shape. All mounting holes/bolts intact. Comes primed. $200
5- winters 3 sp shifter for th400. Forward. Comes with cable, neutral safety switch, and hardware. $175
7- 2 sets of Richmond pro gears for 9" one is 3.50 other is 3.40. minimal run time. These sell for almost 500 new. $125 each
8- stage 2 front cover with msd crank trigger, water pump, and internal balancer w pickups. $300
10- stock spindles. Dirty but in good shape. $75
12- misc razors progressive alky injection parts. 3 controllers- $50 each. Have brackets, lines, injectors. Make offer if you need any of these
13- stage 2 header flanges $35 set
15- used beehive valve springs. Was running these in a nine second motor when pulled. $30
16- stock spring w one airbag and fill line. $65

Pics available. Text me 4106934472 and I'll send them to you. Everything obo plus shipping.
Hello i am interested in the alky injection and the headers if you could can you please text pictures to me my number is 702 517 0327 thank you

Back