Lots Of Nice Parts For Sale

Originally posted by ws6formula50
I will take the trans brackets

Hey, wondering if you could give me an update on these. I havent recieved then yet. Its been almost 3 weeks.

They have been sent. As you may recall, I believe you paid with a personal check. I wait normally wait 10 days for personal checks to clear. Then I send the parts. In your case I did not wait 10 days, I went ahead and sent the parts anyway. It certainly is not almost 3 weeks since I received your payment. I ALWAYS ship promptly.
It was only 16 days ago that you said you would take them. Then allow for mail to get to me.......you get the picture.

Joe

Hey, wondering if you could give me an update on these. I havent recieved then yet. Its been almost 3 weeks.

Originally posted by GNX Guy
They have been sent. As you may recall, I believe you paid with a personal check. I wait normally wait 10 days for personal checks to clear. Then I send the parts. In your case I did not wait 10 days, I went ahead and sent the parts anyway. It certainly is not almost 3 weeks since I received your payment. I ALWAYS ship promptly.
It was only 16 days ago that you said you would take them. Then allow for mail to get to me.......you get the picture.

Joe

I paid with Pay Pal, thanks
Payment Sent (ID #0940221881998281E)

Name:
Joe Harrington
Email:
gnx375@sbcglobal.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$15.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Feb. 28, 2005
Time:
16:55:35 PST
Completed

Sorry, you did not post your name. the other order for brackets was paid via check. your order went out long ago.

joe

I paid with Pay Pal, thanks
Payment Sent (ID #0940221881998281E)

Name:
Joe Harrington
Email:
gnx375@sbcglobal.net

Total Amount:
-$15.00 USD

Date:
Feb. 28, 2005
Time:
16:55:35 PST
Completed

Sale is pending receipt of payment, but if it goes like alot of these Buick sales, everybody says they will send $$$ and then it never arrives.

Joe

Originally posted by turboedv6
Do you still got the GNX emblem, if so ill take it.

Is this the regulator in the picture? Is the line included as well for $10? How much shipping for these to NYC?

3 Stock 233 fuel pressure regulator $10.00

All PM's answered.

As I've asked in the thread PLEASE ONCE AGAIN Email me directly for any inquiry.

Joe

ecm& chrome wheel well trim

hi joe do you still have the ecm? and i need driver side rear chrome wheel well strip? thank you. frank.

i will take the pull strap covers if you havethem, let me know if you do i can paypal you immediately as i need those now

Joshua

re these still available:

2 Stock shifter cable $15.00
1 set Transmission cable brackets (trans side) $10.00
if so form of payment?