stock fan $60
modde ecm $160
Turbonetics 70mm p trim less than 10 miles on it $1000
precision front mount with pipes one has small ding $1000
3.5 maf $100
55 pound injectors $150
aluminum valve covers that say buick on the top $85
2.5 ss dual exhaust with dynomax mufflers will not ship this $350
All prices shipped to the lower 48.Please post here so I can keep up with who post first.
Thanks Rusty

damn

2nd in line for the VC's if Lee doesnt want them.Ill also call you tommorow about the exhaust:)

Lee these are different they would need some grinding to clear roller rockers.Scotts are the ones from TA Performance.

Turbotwister I am selling this stuff for a friend but I do know it has a polished compressor housing, a garret turbine housing (82 ar I think) and a heavy duty actuator.

Drew the exhaust is real good shape worth the money just give me a call.

im interested in the turbo but i need more details.is it possible for me to contact the owner ,or me contact him?perhaps by phone?let me? know.

thanks,nick

Just wondering what is special about the PT&E front mount. Because I know you can buy them for 850-900 (maybe cheaper) from plenty of vendors. Maybe that pipe hit a peice of gold or something to get that small ding and the gold rubbed off on it. Well maybe I'm being a smart azz but for real what makes this one better? :confused:

If he didn't want to sell it he wouldn't of posted it....Rusty has been out of town and will respond this evening.

Turbotwister I sent a email on the number for the turbo.
RyansGNdoes10s didn't mean to offend you on the price I was going off a price out of Postons for $1200. I have never bought a new i/c I can build my own for much less.
NEW price on i/c is $620 shipped
The spool is 28 spline and comes with moser axles with c clip eliminators$420 shipped.
I will also reply to everyone else tonight.