lots of tr parts for sale

frank parvin

good stock turbo $100.00/STOCK thottle body with iac $50.00/a/c frt bracket $25.00/egr solnoid $20.00/fuel line (feed) to FUEL RAIL $30.00 / manual streering box for a g-body $100.00 / full set of bogart r/t 10 wheels for a g body with good tires $1,200.00/ piller mount gauge holder $20.00/BIG DRIVE SHAFT and complete 30 spline c clips renforsed paul ferry arms and sway bar/egt gauge call info 330 351 9618 frank parvin thanks

Hey Frank, long time no talk. I was trying to get your number for some time now. I will give you a call soon...

Dave

piller mount gauge holder $20.00 <- is this a grey dual holder if so I need this
BIG DRIVE SHAFT <- can I get more spec's I need a hd driveshaft for a gn with a th-400

drive shaft

frank put me in line for the drive shaft let me know what the price is thanks brian..

i,d like to do a deal on a good stock drive shaft and rear end with 28 sline non c clip and stock control arms for my renforced 30 sline,c clip,eatton carrier and big drive shaft i also have a paul ferry anti sway bar putting car back to hi 10s low 11s

I'll take the AC bracket. Let me know preferred payment and shipping to 42701. Or if you're going to the GS Nats I'll pick it up there.
Randy

flyn bryon the drive shaft has big u joints so you need a big yoke so why dont we work something out where i get a stock d shaft and rear end (posi)and stock a arms and u get reforced ,eatton, 30 spline,big wheel cyl,c clip elim.,rear end,hrpartsinstuff control arms, anti sway bar. and money let me know