Lou's Automotive Lake Forest California

RoblesGN

Just wanted to give some feed back on Lou's Automotive shop. I'm new to the Turbo Buick world. I bought a stock 1987 Buick Grand National with just a little over 7000 miles. She is in good condition, nevertheless I knew she needed some maintenance and upgrades after reading some posts here. I did some basic maintenance myself but I knew I needed some professional advice and help. After reading some reviews on Southern California shops I decide to take my GN to Lou's Automotive in Lake Forest. It was the best decision I made apart from buying my GN. Lou was very helpful and knowledgeable when it came to GN. His service was excellent and a very personal ambient. So after Lou installing boost, water temp, oil pressure guages, transmission service, new fuel pump, hot wire kit, radiator removal and serviced, new chip and some adjustment my GN runs like it just came off the assembly line or even better in my opinion. I highly recommend Lou's Automotive if you are looking for excellent and knowledgable service.

Tony thanks for complement it's nice to be appreciated. The fact that you bought a nice car to begin with made my job a lot easier for sure. I hope you get many years of good service out of it & call me if you have any problems Regards Lou

im sorry I speak my pease lou was a dick to me ! im sure you all will have a good time about it but ok