Low Budget Rescue more pics

klmnla

Watson LA
Just wanted to share a few more pics of my project.

Attachments

• Grand National Carpet 002.jpg
    Grand National Carpet 002.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 338
  • Grand National Carpet 007.jpg
    Grand National Carpet 007.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 341
  • Grand National Carpet 008.jpg
    Grand National Carpet 008.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 336
  • Grand National Carpet 009.jpg
    Grand National Carpet 009.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 335
  • Grand National Carpet 010.jpg
    Grand National Carpet 010.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 333
The seat covers came from G-BodyParts. I believe the headrest covers were from Postons. Its been a couple of years.

Nice Video. I will be dealing with some body rust next. I put the rims and tires on, and decided to put the front bumper fillers on next. I want to repair the rust without replacing body panels and Im not a welder. Not sure what method to use as of yet.:confused:

Attachments

• GN bumber off.jpg
    GN bumber off.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 206
  • GN new tank.jpg
    GN new tank.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 212
I'm not a welder either or a body man but I did fix the two rear quarters on my last year. It really isn't hard at all. If you want a better idea of what to do go to the B4Black section and look up "Finally got some time" and you can see how easy it is.

I'm not a welder either or a body man but I did fix the two rear quarters on my last year. It really isn't hard at all. If you want a better idea of what to do go to the B4Black section and look up "Finally got some time" and you can see how easy it is.

as charlie said it not that hard. the filler work takes some skill, but if i can do it any one can. one of these days i have to add some more info to my bodywork thread. if anyone want to add info to the thread you can. its like pulling teeth to get some body guys to add to the thread. i know you body guys are out there :tongue:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/how-tos/329021-how-do-bodywork.html