You can type here any text you want

Low Mile 1987 T-Type Charcoal w/Gray Buckets

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks for the compliment. Buy the wheels you'll love them. FBSideoiler is a straight up guy and everything went well with the GP.

Car sold to a super good guy in North Carolina. Thanks Zach, hope you had a good trip back N.C. and enjoy the car for a long time to come.

Thanks Shane. We had a nice uneventful trip back to NC. It was great doing business with you, Shane is a real stand up guy y'all, and I'd buy a car from him again. Thanks again for a great car! See you around the boards, I'll be all over the TR boards now for sure.

I wanted that car SOOOO BAAAAD. Finally got some money right, logged on Sun morning, and then I saw the news :mad: About the $100, I was going to offer Monte an oppertunity to turn the car for a profit! I sure did want that car. It is beautiful. I wish it was home with me in South Al. At least it went to a nice dude.

Simmons rims?

RUN4BUX said:
I understand. Sorry about the timing but like you said it went to a good home.
Did you end up keeping the simmons rims? If so I'm very interested in them, please e-mail me. Thanks , scot w.

Back