You can type here any text you want

LOW Mileage GN Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

affordablegn

Banned
LOW MILEAGE GN T-TOP ROLLER

55,000 original miles

Been in storage over 15 years

Purchased in 1990 from the original owner

Interior has been removed and stored

Located in South Bend, Indiana 46614

Price is $5000 obo

INCLUDED:
New Carpet
New Headliner
Nice GN Front & Rear Seats
Clean Dash & Center Console
Rust Free Doors
Rust Free Decklid
Rust Free Hood
Rust Free Fenders
Front & Rear Bumpers
Nice Tail Lights
Nice Headlight Bezels
Nice Grill
T Tops
Interior Plastic & Door Panels
8.5 Posi Rear End

More Pictures Coming Soon!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1027.jpg
    IMG_1027.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,837
  • IMG_1030.jpg
    IMG_1030.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,839
  • IMG_1028.jpg
    IMG_1028.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,832
  • IMG_1029.jpg
    IMG_1029.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,828
Low Mileage Roller

Sorry I haven't gotten to the new pictures.

How about a new lower price!!!

Delivery can be arranged.

$4600.00

if you end up partin it out ill buy the shell long as it has a title i been lookin for one but you know that lol...what ever happened to that other car you had?

GN Roller

Before it gets parted out, whats the list of whats missing from the car? TABuickMike
I would much rather sell the car in one piece. I have had this car since 1991 and was planning on doing a frame off restoration but have too many other projects going like everyone else. The only couple of things I can remember that I have robbed from the car is the dash plaque and the power steering reservoir that I haven't replaced. It also needs a couple of bumper fillers that have cracked from running into things being pushed around. I have taken a couple of other parts but have replaced them with good or new parts. I will also include some powder coated T-Top center sections that I paid over $200 for many years ago. I even think I have some new GM T-Top weatherstripping. If I am forgetting something, I will try to make it right with the new owner. Over the years, I have tried to keep this cars parts separated from all my other Buick parts. It has been stored inside all of its life since I put it away over 15 years ago when I spun a rod bearing. Someone will get a nice car with a lot of nice parts. Thanks Mike and keep the questions coming

So basically the whole car is there, it just needs to be put back together minus an engine and transmission?

GN Roller

TABuickMike So basically the whole car is there, it just needs to be put back together minus an engine and transmission?

You got it. I just wish I had the time to put it back together!!!

Is it a real GN with T-Type wheels or is it a T painted black? And do you know what options are on the car? What about rust?

GN Roller

TABuickMike Is it a real GN with T-Type wheels or is it a T painted black? And do you know what options are on the car? What about rust?
It is a real GN with T-Type Wheels. I messed up and sold the decklid with the RPO code over 10 years ago. If I knew now what I know now, I would have never parted the decklid from the car. I also sold the GN wheels a few years ago. I know for options it has power windows, power locks, manual seats, power antenna, T-tops, and Concert Sound. The body is excellent shape. I am including rust free doors, decklid, fenders, and hood. I should have some more pictures of the car within a few days. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ok I'll watch for pictures, was wondering about rust because the bottom part of the deck lid on the car in the picture looks rusty.

GN Roller

TABuickMike Ok I'll watch for pictures, was wondering about rust because the bottom part of the deck lid on the car in the picture looks rusty.
That was the old deck lid from the person who bought my original deck lid many years ago that he had been sand blasted that is junk. I have another rust free deck lid that I am including with the car that has the spoiler already attached to it. I will post some pictures as soon as I can get them.

That was the old deck lid from the person who bought my original deck lid many years ago that he had been sand blasted that is junk. I have another rust free deck lid that I am including with the car that has the spoiler already attached to it. I will post some pictures as soon as I can get them.

:biggrin: Good to hear, I've been thinking about it. Putting a car together is a bit of a task, not sure if I'd be into fixing rust before hand :o

More Pictures

Here are a few more pictures.

I took what I could since it was raining outside and very, very cold. I also couldn't find the trunk key to open the deck lid.

Attachments

• DSC00097.jpg
    DSC00097.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,212
  • DSC00103.jpg
    DSC00103.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,205
  • DSC00102.jpg
    DSC00102.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,206
  • DSC00105.jpg
    DSC00105.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,203
  • DSC00107.jpg
    DSC00107.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,206
Are you interested in selling the hard top that's sitting on top of the car?

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures of the car.

I will take some pictures of the extra parts on Monday.

I can also put the interior back together if needed.

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,076
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,069
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,069
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,049
Shipping

Blaze Can you tell me how much shipped to 33027?
I take it you are talking about the roof not the car???
I will have to get back with you on some shipping quotes for the roof.
I will PM you when I get the estimates.

Back