You can type here any text you want

LOW Mileage GN Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I take it you are talking about the roof not the car???
I will have to get back with you on some shipping quotes for the roof.
I will PM you when I get the estimates.
does the carfax comeback clean on the car?the reason i ask is my brother found a low miles car but no one can do a carfax on the car.it was carfaxed in 2007 and had a last reported milage of 17,000mi in 93.now i tryed to have it done on the board and no info comes up.sorry to get involved in your thread,but the time frame of your car and the one were dealing with are similar,since the had last been registered around the same time frame.thanks....and ttt:cool:

does the carfax comeback clean on the car?the reason i ask is my brother found a low miles car but no one can do a carfax on the car.it was carfaxed in 2007 and had a last reported milage of 17,000mi in 93.now i tryed to have it done on the board and no info comes up.sorry to get involved in your thread,but the time frame of your car and the one were dealing with are similar,since the had last been registered around the same time frame.thanks....and ttt
I have plenty of people that can vouch for this car and it's mileage. I have been the owner of the car since 1990. It has been in storage for most of it's life. Feel free to do a carfax!!!
Here is the VIN number:
1G4GJ1179HP438771
Thanks for your concern!
Jason
AffordableGN

I have plenty of people that can vouch for this car and it's mileage. I have been the owner of the car since 1990. It has been in storage for most of it's life. Feel free to do a carfax!!!
Here is the VIN number:
1G4GJ1179HP438771
Thanks for your concern!
Jason
AffordableGN
never mind.:confused:

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures as promised.

Attachments

• DSC00172.jpg
    DSC00172.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 892
  • DSC00171.jpg
    DSC00171.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 884
  • DSC00163.jpg
    DSC00163.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 878
  • DSC00162.jpg
    DSC00162.jpg