Lowering Springs?

Galto

Besides Eibach, who else makes lowering springs? Maybe a 2 inch drop? Anyone have any pictures?

Also, are 255/40R17 too low profile? Any opinions?

Thanks.

Besides Eibach, who else makes lowering springs? Maybe a 2 inch drop? Anyone have any pictures?

Also, are 255/40R17 too low profile? Any opinions?

Thanks.
We sell a 2" drop spring for both the Front & Rear.... GNS

I have them on our test car...

Scot W.

I did Moog coils for other vehicles as suggested by board members here. I hate them...Go w/ a performance coil designed for a G body.

Awesome guys, thank you. I'm curious if 2 inches would be too much, but worried that 1 inch wouldn't be enough. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Photoshoot  10-3-10 020.jpg
    Photoshoot 10-3-10 020.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 333
Alright...after looking at pictures you guys have shown me, 2 inches it is. Scot, that car is beautiful. So DSE looks promising. Just for the sake of shopping around, who else makes a 2 inch drop. Belltech looks like it is only 1 inch. Is Springtech any good? Anyone else?

I have Eibach 2" on mine and after redoing my rear supension and putting everything back in. it now seems like the back is lower than what it was. When I removed the springs the isolator was on the axel instead of out top. This could have something to do with it. I was told that there was no particular spot that the rear springs had to sit(Where the end of the coil should be facing). Any input. What a good spring if I want to lift the car back up but I want lower than stock height??