You can type here any text you want

lowering

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackbox

Im trying to lower the buick. The ride in the front as far as i know is really high. The back may be stock ride, not to sure about it though. I don't know what they ride at. I want the car to have lower stance. What is the best way to lower the car and who sells the best part to do this. I would like it lowered without messing up my performance and looking for about 2" drop. If anyone could help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Basicly all you really need is Lowering springs. Eibach Pro Kit from Summit is about your best bet. around $250.00 then you just choose which brand shocks you like. There are some stiff ones and sloppy ones. I have Competition Engineerings 3-way adjustable shocks ($38 each) and they work great and have an excellent ride (to me). Do a search in this forum and you'll find more on this topic and see what others have and think. Good luck!
here is some befor and after lowering pics

Jason

Attachments

• Buick87 019.jpg
    Buick87 019.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 203
  • Jason'sHotrod010.jpg
    Jason'sHotrod010.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 202
Best Bang for your buck is going to the parts store and buying a set of MOOG 5658 springs for the front -------$60, these will give you 1" drop, then if you want more, get a set of Howes ball joints for another 1" drop. These will help the front end geometry tremendously as well.

Back