You can type here any text you want

LS1 maf translator on turbo buick?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blazin TA

i have a MAF Translator that i used on my ls1 car. i know there is a way to make these work on turbo buicks. it even has all the instructions for turbo buicks on the inside of it. i think that fullthrottlespeed.com make an adapter for this to work on turbo buicks. not sure though. what if you are running an ls1 maf on the buick? would you still need the adapter? any help would be appreciated. thanks

i have a MAF Translator that i used on my ls1 car. i know there is a way to make these work on turbo buicks. it even has all the instructions for turbo buicks on the inside of it. i think that fullthrottlespeed.com make an adapter for this to work on turbo buicks. not sure though. what if you are running an ls1 maf on the buick? would you still need the adapter? any help would be appreciated. thanks

I had the same problem, I bought a LS1 translator from a friend of mine, went to use it and it will not plug into the buick maf harness, call Mike at full throttle and tell him what you have and he will hook you up with an adapter to make it work, the adapter is like $35.00.

You need the translator to work. I have used the 3" and have the 3.5" on now. Works great.

Back