LT 76-Q Trim Oncenter 4 Bolt Turbo.

9SECVSIX

Mint condition LT76 (John Craig) Q trim oncenter 4 bolt ceramic coated Garrett .81 A/R turbine housing. T Compressor housing has 4" inlet and 2 1/2" outlet. E mail me for pictures and more details if interested. $1200.00
Brand new ATR 3" SS down pipe to fit this turbo, $200.00 with turbo.

Thanks
9sec.

Picture Update.

I have more pictures if anyone is interested. I am open to offers but I would like to get around $1200 due to this being in excellent condition.

This turbo has only 24 passes over a period of 2 seasons, so it has seen very little use.
9sec.

t76compressor.jpg

t76side1.jpg

t76side2.jpg

t76turbine.jpg

I suspect you TE66 is a P trim turbine wheel, this 76 is a Q trim, if it's a PTE housing it could be bored out to fit but that might be a pita. If yours is a Garrett housing there isn't enough meat to except the Q trim fit.

9sec.

I will stand behind the condition of this turbo, if your not satisfied with it upon inspection then return it for a refund! When a mans word is no good he's no good! Sorry to say more no good ones are creaping in the Buick community ever day.

9sec.

1100, Bux shipped to lower 48 and Canada. A drive over your stock crank in a hurry turbo .

Thanks
9sec.

I am currently having built a 109 block with eagle crank, oliver rods. It has a girdle and caps. Would it handle that turbo, and what kind of #'s would it be capable of running consistantly? Streetable with a 3500 stall??

I am using a 76 q trim and have nothing but good things to say about it,.....see sig!
You have way more bottom end then i do and you should be fine with the 76, imo.

Brent is one of the good guys around here, i am suprised the turbo has not sold!:)