You can type here any text you want

LT1 Impalas....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GregInAtl

95 Impala SS, blk, 160K, driven its whole life by lady in her 70s... Perfect car for someone w/ wrench skills.
Needs; tranny work (slips) leaks oil from what appears to be crank seal area, and in last summers 95-100 degree Atlanta heat, would run hot some days....never spewed fluid or stalled out. This is the "little old lady car", still owned by orig owner. Paint is quite clean for age, and no dents dings or scratches. If I had the extra money, I'd get it myself.
$4995

95 Impala SS 120K blk, Recent tranny rebuild, new tires, runs strong. Adult owned since new (one owner) has a few minor cosmetic flaws, and very clean interior. $7995

96 Impala SS, Gray/green. Less than 3k orig miles, all orig, still smells new. Stored in climate control its whole life. $25,000.

PM me for more details, all cars are in Atlanta area, and I am the contact for sales. I am selling as a favor for local retired business man.

Back