You can type here any text you want

M&H 275/55/16 DR's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roc87

11 Second V6
I know it's not TTA specific, but since I'm running the same rims......

What do you all suggest running in the M&H drag radials for air pressure? Haven't received them yet, but can't wait to try them out. Picked them up for $183 a piece with free shippping.

I never got to test the DR's out, but I know the compound is different than the MT's. Start off low and work it up. I was sponsored by M&H for 1yr. Sold the car and now I have a show piece in the garage.

Also talk to Tom Lorden, he is an awesome person to deal with. Tell him I sent you!

Bo

you should run 22/23 on the street and around 16/18 at the track

don't put them down to 12/13, they need to be stiff side wall to work well!!!!

thanks JD:D :D :D

works for me.

Thanks guys! Hoping with the taller tire, I'll still be pulling at the end of the 1/4 rather than just "coasting".

26'' is what I ran and through the traps I was at 5k rpm. Are you leaving it in Drive or OD ?

I have a question.

I know it's not TTA specific, but since I'm running the same rims......

What do you all suggest running in the M&H drag radials for air pressure? Haven't received them yet, but can't wait to try them out. Picked them up for $183 a piece with free shippping.

R they going to mount up on a TTA wheel?

Leaving it D. Have trapped anywhere from 113 to 116. Being the GN has the 3.42 gears and I'm not sure if altitude has anything to do with it, but it seems as though "It's out of steam" after 4800rpms.

Do the TTA's have 3.23's? You must have been flying at 5k:D I never did get a chance to take my old TTA to the track, but it was sure fun on the freeway!

Using "Front" GTA rims from the "donor" car for my elky, they should mount up fine, I'll post some pix once they're mounted.

I did replace them, but bought them from a guy who says he bought them from Kirbans, so who knows what I really bought.

WOW! Got these mounted yesterday and tried them out earlier. At 28psi, they held a 4lb launch with no burn out. I tried a 6lb and they spun just a little. They hook so well, it made it very appearent that I need some tranny work even though it was only a few thousand miles since it's been rebuilt.

Attachments

• 0526071554.jpg
    0526071554.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 93
Back