You can type here any text you want

M&H Drag radials-P275/55R16. Anyone running these on a TR?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

moparkid

I'm curious to know if anyone is running these on a GN? I'm looking for something taller and wider to help with street/strip traction that will fit on my 16" GNX (Kirban style) wheels. When I got the car, it had 275/50R15 BFG's on the back, and they fit with a stock rim. I also have my rear wheel lips rolled.

The 55 series should be a little bit narrower tire, but still wider and taller than the 235/55r16's I have on all four corners right now. Looking for input on the tire itself as far as performance, and fitment for these cars.

If someone is running these, and could post a pic or two, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

Yea, I am running them. Here is the only pic
I have. Car is in shop getting an upgrade.

Attachments

• 10-23-2011-BSD%20915.jpg
    10-23-2011-BSD%20915.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 166
I used to have a set of these mounted on 10" wide wheels, with rolled fender lips. They hooked good on the street, but I never tried them at the track.:redface: I think that you should be ok with these tires on stock width GTA wheels.

Claude. :)

Good enough for me, thanks fella's. I'll be ordering these up when the car comes back out in the spring!!

Back