You can type here any text you want

M&H Drag Radials?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

counterman

I am looking for feedback on the M&H drag radials. I am leaning towards a 275/60 r15 for the National. I see that the MTs are backordered everywhere, but the M&H's look like a great alternative. This thing is going to be a 99% street car, so I am avoiding bias plys due to the poor handling. I have some Mcreary G60 bias plys now, and they are in need of replacement. Thanks, Counterman.

Somebody was asking me about these just last week. I'm running the 28" 275R16's. Here's what I had to say:

I'm happy with the M+H's. I have stock suspension all around with stock sway bars installed front and rear, un-boxed stock rear control arms, even has stock rubber bushings. Only addition to the suspension is an air bag in the right rear spring and a tall pinion snubber. My first pass on these tires I pulled a 1.73 60ft with an 6-8psi launch. On the 2nd pass it pulled a 1.59 with a 10-12 psi launch. No tire spin at all. There nice on the street, no problems there and they made it through 1500 miles or so of summertime driving without any needing replacement (plenty of tread left). I'm sure I'll use them all through next summer too so long as the compound stays soft. I run 17psi at the track and 28psi on the street. After a quick scrub on the street they do get sticky enough to pick up pebbles like a regular slick does at the track.

I have some M&H's 275-55-16's and they hook pretty good on the street but I haven't been to the track with them though... I did not see a decrease in handling with them...

Claude :)

I was happy with mine until a nail destroyed them... I have never seen a tire go down so fast! They hooked really well on the street. I could leave at 10lbs on the street no burn out.

Back