You can type here any text you want

M&H Racemaster Drag Radials 275/55/16

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Was looking for a wide 16" tire and saw someone here was running them. Anyone else heard anything about them?? Wet weather? Hooking up?? Ect...

I have them. I find thet they hook pretty good on the street, but haven't been at the track with them though...:redface:

Claude. :)

Hey 2fast I have same rim tire combo 4 gta fronts and i'am having rubbing issiues on back left tire rubbing on the inside of tire against the frame rail does anybody have suggestions for me seems like i'am the only one with rubbing with this tire????

Hey 2fast I have same rim tire combo 4 gta fronts and i'am having rubbing issiues on back left tire rubbing on the inside of tire against the frame rail does anybody have suggestions for me seems like i'am the only one with rubbing with this tire????

"shizzle", this can sometimes happen as the rear axles in our cars are not always perfectly centered under the car. If yours rub a little, you can add a thin 1/4" to 5/16" spacer and you should be ok...
By the way, the wheels pictures in my previous post are 16"x10"s...

Claude.:smile:

wow 16x10s yur lucky and no rubbing did u notch the frame??? Yeah I guess it's the luck of the draw with these cars and our rearends being centered alot of people tell me not to run a spacer if i take the car to the track I'd worried about snaping a lug nut

wow 16x10s yur lucky and no rubbing did u notch the frame??? Yeah I guess it's the luck of the draw with these cars and our rearends being centered alot of people tell me not to run a spacer if i take the car to the track I'd worried about snaping a lug nut

No frame notching...just the right width (10") with the right rear spacing (4 1/4")...It's true that no spacer is better, but sometimes you have no choice!...They should be safe IF used with longer studs...

Claude. :wink:

I bought the M&H's and ran them this summer. I will say they are just as good on the street as the MT dr's I had on there. I personally think they handle the rain/wet ground better than my MT's did too.
I wouldnt hesitate to buy another set if needed.:cool:

Attachments

• picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_002.jpg
    picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_002.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 186
  • picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_003.jpg
    picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_003.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 196
  • picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_006.jpg
    picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_006.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 208
Back