You can type here any text you want

M/T slicks on T-type wheels F/S

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

p.dow

local pu
26/8.5/15
wheels 15x7jjx4.0
still some runs left on these
dunedin,fl 34698 (near tampa)
$130

What year T-Type wheel's? & what condition are they in? Could you post a pic or email me the pic. Thanks

Paul,
Are you going to the Bradenton event this saturday?
Let me know..

bradenton

hi richie hi louie hi blaze-
think louie is inline first because he responded to post on the parts fs section. anyway like i told louie i dont have any pics of these 86 T-type wheels.
i am thinking about bradenton this sat but dont know for sure . if i go i will bring them.

Yeah man, sorry about that. I t took me a minute or two to find your original post in the f/s section. He did respond 1st. so I guess they're his. :o

p.dow said:
hi richie hi louie hi blaze-
think louie is inline first because he responded to post on the parts fs section. anyway like i told louie i dont have any pics of these 86 T-type wheels.
i am thinking about bradenton this sat but dont know for sure . if i go i will bring them.

Hello, put me on the back burner.. I will be in Bradenton and will take the set if people need to back out.. Just give me a call when your there @ 772-370-9453

Thanks, Dave

not going

tomuchtodo around the house right now so i will miss the venue... kinda bummed.
later for now
paul

Back