You can type here any text you want

M3 went down.....HARD

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6 beats 8

LIVE BETTER...WORK UNION!
Coming home from Hooters yesterday:D with my buddy,just cruising down the main road with a little bit of traffic. I look in my rear view and see a newer M3 convertable with a VERY hot blond riding shotgun to some guy who you can tell thinks his sh*t don't stink. Well he must of seen my plate...V8 KILER and heard my open dump. I see the M3 fly around me and the blonde waving goodbye. and if that wasn't bad enough they were high fiving eachother. Well the Gods were in my corner yesterday, bcause the only guy in front of me made a right. NOW, It's just me and the dork lined up, and we catch a red light:). I start brake boosting to about 5 or 6 lbs, and I look over and I can tell he realized he just picked the wrong car to mess with. The light goes green I hear his tires scream, for about a .5 of a second, and thats all I heard. I pulled about 6 cars on him very fast. I couldn't help but to put my hand out and wave bye. As usual he ducked in behind me 2 or 3 cars back and never showed his face again. So much for German engineering;)
Ray

nice kill. I was messing around with a BMW guy in a 328i one night on the way home from a car show, he had his blonde girlfriend in the passenger seat too. i was just revving my engine at him, but he got all pissed off and started screaming at me and then he cut me off. what a psycho. heh.

Nice kill. I wouldn't mind an M3 as a daily driver, hopefully the attitude is an option that can be factory deleted. ;) No matter what peolpe may say, an M3 is not a drag race car.

Ahh.. What a great story.. Gotta love the looks on thier faces (if you were close enought..)

Hea Yea. What the difference between a BMW and a porcupine? In a BMW, the pricks are on the inside. i have some famously awesome stories concerning Bmw's and my GTO. It started a t a light , and i just went away from it at 1/2 pedal. i said to my wife, i think that guy thought i was racing him. Of course , Yes, I look back he was in it., So then i said no way! money boy. And I wont slow down for the curve like he thinks . Right beside a cut on a mountain side, a snake turn. The next vision in my rear view was lights going wildly left and right then onto the guardrail nesxt to the mountain. D ass tried catching me on a turn and spun it out. He instigated the salvo and underestimated my domestic and over estimated his fahrvregnegen. No people damage. cause they got oout of car. Beamer may have been a total. i bet my gto only had 360,000 miles on it back then.

Hi!

A original Bmw M3 isnt so fast as you may think. Ok, they are not slow but not fast either.

A M3 from 93 with 286 does the quarter in 14.0 seconds. The 97-98 with 321 hp does as it best around 13.5. We just had a drag race here in Sweden, with a couple of mostly original M3:s... The best M3 run a 13.75 and was from year 99.

The 343 hp version from I think 00- dont do better than around 13.2. In reality it may be 13.5... So well... They are like a original GN in straight performance.

I am from Sweden as I have told you, here are a Bmw like "every mans car". I see hundreds of them every day, but the M versions are pretty rare, but there are many of them to.

I dont like Bmw :) I cant wait to blow on of, haha...

Daniel

Good to see ya around Daniel, I didnt realize BMW's were that popular in Sweden. And Ray, great kill, that is truly priceless:)

They're kinda popular here too. :)

Actually, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a BMW around here. I see the M3s and such running around. They do really nice on the autobahn, but they sound like they struggle to get outta the hole.

I wish I knew where the drag strips were around here... or if they even exist.

Awesome kill story, I like the premature waves by the dorks in the M3. I can just picture the blonde looking over when you brake boosted, bein' like "uh oh" while her boyfriend starts shaking in anticipation of the inevitable BEAT DOWN. Good call on 'giving back' the wave, hahaha.

Oh my gosh...

I can't believe some of this brand-snob crap you folks are posting.

I have a really hard time believing the "I'm a nice guy and the other guy was a total wanker" story-telling by "6 beats 8". "Oh no, I'm such a victim of a yuppie snob and his girlfriend, but I showed them."

Feh...

Eonflux,
Yes , there's some brand loyalty naturally. But in so many cases, cars which are more expensive get all the praise. Especially from shallow girls.

Affenarsch

Originally posted by aeonflux
Oh my gosh...

I can't believe some of this brand-snob crap you folks are posting.

I have a really hard time believing the "I'm a nice guy and the other guy was a total wanker" story-telling by "6 beats 8". "Oh no, I'm such a victim of a yuppie snob and his girlfriend, but I showed them."

Feh...

First off, this is the kill/ fish board. It's all in fun. Yet, I can tell you from the land of BMWs and Mercedes that there REALLY is an attitude with many of these drivers that think their $hit doesn't stink. I won't say that about all of course, and likewise, I'm sure there are GN drivers that are the same way. I think all 6 beats 8 was saying is that it was a fun kill of someone obviously acting like they are "the best thing since pockets and sliced bread".

I see driver's like that here all the time. I'm a nice guy, I drive a weak little VW Golf and these guys will cut you off and do what they want just like THEY own the road. I can't tell you how many times I wished my Buick were here to teach a few lessons. But for now, I'm just left to call them "Affenarsch" as the driver and his hot blond acts like they are ABOVE the world.

Of course this doesn't apply to all of them, but I've seen MANY who seem to think the M means factory race car and drive them as such. Facts are facts. Probably applies to alot of us too; difference is 6 beats 8 backed it up.

In Sweden, we have a road leagal BMW M3:a from 89. It runs 9.8x... It is fast! :)

Daniel

My feelings are hurt, picking on an M3 conv't in a straight line isn't really fair. To bad your guy had the attitude, most of the guys I know with M cars no what their really about, hint not 1/4's, and most of the guys are real car guys, otherwise they'd buy a 325 or 330 for driveway prestige. Good kill!

Back