m90 info

T

tbone280zx

does anybody know the air displacement of the Eaton m90 supercharger off the 95-96 Regal GS or the 93-95 Le Sabre

i need to find out the "CC per RPM" in order to calculate my fuel requirements

-thanks-

I think the info your looking for should be on eatons website. www.eaton.com Also the supercharger was not offered in either car you mentioned. The M90 would be on a 98-02 Regal, 97-02 GTP, 96-02 Park Ave and Bonnie.

I read somewhere that it was 90 cu. in. per rev. hence the m-90 model #. seems like a lot tho. -Chuck.

That's exactly what it means. 62 Cu.in or 90 cu.in (or 45 and 120 for that matter).

new question!

thanks for the info- i'm now figuring that i'm gonna be getting some serious SC psi into my 2.8 liter engine (aprox 15psi ) if i connect it with the stock 7" - 6 groove crank pulley -
I'd rather manufacture a 5" pulley than a 7" and have to change the SC pulley also
does anyone know any other cars that run a different size of crank pulley- or any one for that matter- but the same type pulleys (1 inch wide, 6 groove type)

thanks
Mike

Thunderbird SC's and Cougar XR-7's use the Eaton m-90 charger. don't remember the # of ribs on the drive belt, I'll check the SC when I get home tonight. -Chuck

Unless you are willing to have it sit a foot in the air, it's not practical. I have both the GM and Ford versions and neither were going to cut it.

I'll be curious to see if you arrive at the same conclusion.

I have considered a Vortec mounted backwards or the Grand Am SC where the Eaton was mounted on the side. In my A and P cars, it's still very tight.

it fits on the passenger side of my '83 280zx 2.8L in-line 6
i had to move a few things around but there's room (the powersteering pump is where the alternator was, which is now between the air compressor (which was lowered) and the intake - some new belts and pulleys - voila